Arguendo and Dixi have been residents of Austin, TX for most of 20+ years. We have tons of pictures from our time spent here and continue to take pictures around town. Here we plan on showing a picture each day. We hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

At The Domain

I think we're finally back. This flu thing has really kicked our butts. Dixi is still sneezing a bit and having to blow her nose constantly, but no fever for the past 4 days. I'm feeling fine except that my right ear is still blocked and I can't really hear out of it. But all in all, we're doing better.

Dixi and I have our 10th wedding anniversary coming up soon, so I'm keeping my eye out for a good gift. I'm thinking maybe something from here. After 10 years up putting up with me, it's probably the least I could do for her!


From Arguendo & Dixi's Daily Austin Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment