Arguendo and Dixi have been residents of Austin, TX for most of 20+ years. We have tons of pictures from our time spent here and continue to take pictures around town. Here we plan on showing a picture each day. We hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Austin's New Leslie?

Everyone around Austin has seen, or at least heard of, Leslie.

Leslie's real name is Albert Leslie Cochran. He's a homeless man who's become a local celebrity of sorts and advocates for the homeless. For more information and pictures, please look here, here and here. I bring up Leslie because he has made a name for himself for being "on the street". The guy I came across today is one Dixi and I have seen a number of times on the drive home up North Lamar. He is usually on one of the corners at Lamar and Rundberg and he's always jumping around and dancing away. Today I managed to get a picture of him. I'm hoping in the next few days that I can get some video of him. I think this guy could one day rank right up there with Austin's Leslie.


From Arguendo & Dixi's Daily Austin Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment